Terms and conditions of use
- These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
- By using our app, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- If you register with our app, submit any material to our app or use any of our app services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
License to use website
- view pages from our app in a web browser
- print pages from our app
- use our website services by means of a web browser
subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
- Share any material from our app in public via social media.
Registration and accounts
- You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our app, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the app will send to you.
- You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the app.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account.
- You must not use any other person's account to access the app, unless you have that person's express permission to do so.
User login details
- If you register for an account with our app, you will be asked to enter email ID and password.
- Your email ID must not be liable to mislead. You must not use your account or email ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
- You must keep your password confidential.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
- You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
You can contact us:
- using our website contact form http://locallylahore.com/contactus.php
- by telephone on the contact number published on our website from time to time
- by email, using the email address published on our app from time to time.