Prepare your entire team over the course for the LEED Building Design and Construction exam — at one low price! Included full day session plus preparation materials.
The LEED Building Design and Construction (BD+C) exam tests a candidate's detailed knowledge of the suite of BD+C rating systems. This requires mastery of the requirements, key strategies, implementation and documentation contained within in context of Pakistan. Participants in this series will:
• Understand the application of LEED requirements in varying project circumstances
• Learn about the primary green building strategies that contribute to LEED credits
• Comprehend referenced standards and calculation methodologies for key LEED credits
• Receive advice on how to focus their study and use other resources effectively to prepare for the exam
Our instructors will share first hand in-the-field experience in the successful implementation of LEED projects to bring the requirements to life for participants. This two day training series will include a review of the key elements of each prerequisite and credit in the rating system and will use presentation and project examples from Pakistan to aid in the understanding of concepts and retention of critical information.
Added Benefit: In-house training tool: Train your entire staff for one low price! Gather around the conference room table, listen to these experts, and get your whole team accredited. Don’t miss out on this fascinating series — Register today!
To reserve your space CALL on (042) 35862107, or WRITE us an email on email@example.com
1) The number of participants in each workshop is limited. Thus, registration will be on first-come first-served bases.
2) Copies of the ‘USGBC LEED reference guide for green building Design and Construction is included in package.
3) A registration is not complete until both the completed form and the full registration fee are submitted.
4) The LEED Certification Exam is not held at Pakistan Green Building Council’s Greenbuild Expo & Conference and its cost is not included in the workshop fee. The participant is responsible for arranging the time and paying the cost of taking the exam. The participant should consult the Related Links section in order to make arrangements for taking the exam.
Click on link to register.
Pakistan Green Building Council
Locate on Map
Are you Going?